Securus Technologies is an organization that delivers civil and criminal justice technology resolutions. The solutions we provide for the purpose of inquiry, monitoring, public security, and rectification. Recently we published some our customers’ comments who have been satisfied with our technology solutions. Some of the observations were made through letters and emails, and we have listed them below.
- One of our clients mentioned that they wanted to let us know and thank us for the assistance we offered them. The client used our phone calls to obtain a warrant, and they were able to get evidence of the corrupt staff. As a result, the employee was arrested.
- Others said that they are impressed with our idea and that our development will be of great benefit to improve our security in jails and other correctional facilities.
- On another client’s part, they mentioned they listened to a conversation between an inmate and their family, and the talk will help and serve as evidence in investigating their case.
- Our investigative tool has been assisting in the correction institution staff to study in the event of harassment, or there is a threat of security of the community.
- Another customer mentioned that our LBS services are enough to consider our services in the future.
Richard Smith the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer of Securus mentioned that our company has been developing new products and services every week, for the purpose of assisting law enforcement organization to keep peace in the world. Securus Technologies is based in Dallas, Texas. Since our creation, we are proud to have served more than 3450 correctional facilities in the United States and more than 12000000 inmates. Our company is devoted to serving by distributing our services and products including; communication, information management, monitoring of goods, inmates self-service, incidence management, biometric analysis, as well as giving public information.